Monday 30 April 2012

Week L'Oreal True Match Foundation

I recently hauled this from Walmart for $9.97CAD which I thought it was really good deal.  I have heard such great review about this product and decided to give it a try since it was on sale and one can never have too many foundations.  Initial applications: I did notice small particles shimmer and it reminded me of Revlon Photo Ready foundation (which I dislike to the max). I have small amount of pores but I still did not want to draw attention to them and the purpose of a foundation is to hide my pores. So initially I was a little scared until I finished my entire face and took a step back from the mirror.  The finish is flawless and unless you are looking at me from 1 inch away right underneath the light, the sparkles are hardly noticeable (according to my boyfriend). 

This is a lighter coverage foundation and it provides just enough coverage for me without the cake-yee feel. The colour match is surprisely decent for my NC37-40 skin tone. So far so good and it held up well during the day when set with MAC Skinfinish Natural. 

Will update when the week is up. =)


YouTube Review

I've also heard good things about the True Match blush, might give it a try if I see it on sale since I already have an abundance of blushes. 
~~~~~Tee Hee

No comments:

Post a Comment