Tuesday 3 April 2012

Chan Luu gots nothing on MY wrap bracelet

So I refuse to spend more than $100 for a bracelet that is 2 leather straps intertwined with beads. Therefore I decided to YouTube "how to make wrap bracelets" and here I am with 2 wrap bracelets for less than $50!! I still have enough material to make a few more as well and that doesn't include the material that I already wasted learning how to make the bracelets. The most expensive part is the beads but that also depends what kind of bead you would like.

The leather cords were the cheapest found on Esty.com and I found that they had more color selections and you are also given the choice of length as well.

The beads I got from Michael's craft store. 1 tube can probably 2 wrap bracelets (that wraps around 3 times around the wrist) if you use one type of bead only.

The variety of buttons can be found at Walmart and Michael's and the price varies depending on the theme you want for your wrap bracelet.

On average once I got the hang of it, it took me a hour to make each bracelet which with all things consider is worth the time and effort. This way my bracelet is EXACTLY the way I like it and I saved myself some money that can go towards more makeup and clothes :)





~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment