Friday 13 April 2012

Vaseline is my BFF

This is the most inexpensive and multi functional product I own. $4CAD max from any drugstore. It comes in a variety of sizes, and it is obvious good for wiping a baby's bottom but I find it is a very good lip balm. It is super moisturizing and it seals in all the goodness. I always apply a simple lip balm and place this on top at night and when I wake up my lips are soft and well suppled. I've also used it to cover my tattoo during the first week after I got a tattoo. I am sure this isn't new to anyone but it's an oldie but a goodie.





Other uses:

1. Makeup remover
2. Foot moisturizer for night time with sock to lock in the goodness
3. Hand moisturizer especially for those with cracked skin
4. Enhance lashes
...here

I also used baby wipes for everything (good enough for a baby's bottom it's good enough for my face!). I use it as a gentle makeup removing wipes and to clean tables. I always have a pack in the car and on my desk. It is super inexpensive $8CAD for a 3 pack.

I also use baby shampoos as a brush cleaner too. Sometimes you just got to think outside the box.

~~~~~ Tee Hee

No comments:

Post a Comment