Wednesday 4 April 2012

Sick day with ORLY

I picked these up at Winners the other day for $16.99CAD and it came with a mini clutch that holds all 3 nail polishes. The colours I have here are: Jealous, Much? Prelude to a Kiss and Faint of Heart.  This is the first time I've gotten Orly polishes just because they are very difficult to find here in Canada and they usually go for $10CAD or more.  When I saw these at Winners for such a great price, I just could not resist. 


Just because I am sick today does not meant I could not treat myself to a mini manicure. 



Love the colour and finish. Perfect for spring and Easter weekend =D
I topped it with Revlon quick top coat and it gave it a nice sheen and gloss.

I like the colour but as for the polish itself I am still undecided. It doesn't different much from any other polish I have tried from the drugstore. I do own other polish brands like: Revlon, Essie, OPI and MAC.

~~~~~Tee Hee

No comments:

Post a Comment