Thursday 12 April 2012

Immortelle Cenzyme Q10 Mask

I got this from my beloved cousin in Hong Kong, who had travels to Taiwan recently. I have tried the My Beauty Diary mask which are amazing and my skin alway feels amazing afterwards. The difference between the 2 is that this one is much thinner and of you leave it on long enough it actually almost dries up completely. It also leaves my skin soft and hydrated. Because I can't read most of the Chinese words I am uncertain what this one does specifically but I do like it. I actually prefer the thinner mask so at least I know when I've had it long enough (although you can never it on long enough because it's so cool and refreshing for the face). I find that the extra serum absorbs really well after you take the mask off which differs from the My Beauty Diary. I like them both and in terms of performance, I am uncertain just because I have not used it enough. Another important note, it did not break me out and it has a nice fresh scent for those that might be sensitive.







A for awesome !!

~~~~~tee hee

1 comment:

  1. SkinLite Creamis a doctor-prescribed medication having a combination of prescriptions that are used to treat melasma. It helps in fast skin renewal. This cream helps to lighten these dark patches of the skin usually caused by pregnancy, birth control pills, hormone medicine, or injury to the skin.

    ReplyDelete