Friday 13 April 2012

Milani Infinite Liquid Eyeliner

I work 12 hours ships not including about a hour of commute everyday, I expect my makeup or at least my eyeliner to stay put throughout the shift. I read reviews from Beauty Broadcast and decided that I would give this a try. It amazes me every damn day when I get home after work and all my other makeup has faded, my eyeliner is still pitch black and it is still where I left it this morning. This liner is just simply amazing, it is super pigmented and it will not budge even after a small nap on a night shift (while my eyebrows are displaced)

I have the black (Everlast) and purple; both work fantastic.






The only issue I have with this liner is the applicator, because before I discover this eyeliner, I was using L'Oreal Intense in Carbon Black (which I hate now) which had a felt tip. I find that felt tip has a much easier application especially if you are new to liquid eyeliners, it can be very intimating. The Milani has a brush applicator which makes it more difficult to get a precise line if you are a noob to this. I find that the best trick is to flatten the brush by getting rid of the excess products on the edge of the tube and turn the brush on its side to create a finer line.

(front view)

(side view after it has been flattened)

The other issue I have had is getting excess products on the brush attachment (the long tube part before the brush applicator) and it will get on my lashes while I am trying to create the cat eye.

I shit you not about the staying power, I can go through a shower after a 13 hr day and it will still be there unless I use a decent makeup remover.  It does not transfer to the lower lash line (bonus ++++).

I got my at the Loblaw's pharmacy section for $6.99CAD on sale. They are difficult to find in Canada, cause only a small selection of Superstores sell them.  Unfortunately, we do not have the whole range of Milani products either. =( The black (Everlast) can be very difficult to find, you can alway get it online at Cherry Culture for $5.99 USD. ( I would recommend waiting for a sale, they usually have 20% ever so often

A+++ for awesome++++

Other blogger's review and swatches:
Musing of a Muse
Makeup Alley

~~~~~Tee Hee

No comments:

Post a Comment