Friday 13 April 2012

Maybelline's Color Tattoo Cream Eyeshadow

Everyone has already heard about these and they have been compared to MAC paint pots and I think they are much better. The colour variety is amazing although I do wish there were more matte shades (tough as taupe being the only one that caught my eyes). They color payoff is amazing with great staying power. I work 12 hr shifts and I can still see it at the end of the day but the colour will fade slightly. It also depends what I've done that day as well, I do notice some creasing without a primer if I was really busy that day and sweating a bucket full! All on all I think it is amazing for the price. Unfortunately we do not have a CVS or Walgreen in Canada there we do not have any of this BOGO half deal :(. I got mine at Walmart for $6CAD when they were on sale. Shopper's is selling them for at least $9.99CAD plus tax !! ( I almost buy most of my drugstore beauty products from Walmart just because it is that much cheaper)!

The colours I own are Tough as Taupe, Too Cool, Bold Gold and Bad to the Bronze. My favourite has to be Bad to the Bronze just bc it is so easy and will go with anything I am wearing and it is settle enough where I can wear it to work and be professional. Runner up is probably Tough as Taupe just because it is such a unique colour but I find it a little gloomy and doesn't give me a nice pop.








Other reviews:

Video reviews:

A for awesome

~~~~~ Tee Hee

1 comment:

  1. Retino A Micro 0.1% Gelis a type of nutrient A that is used to treat skin break out which shows up as spots or pimples all over, chest, or back. It likewise assists with smoothing rough facial skin and to reduce fine wrinkles on the skin. Retino A Micro 0.1% Gel reduces excessive oil creation of the skin. The sum you need and for what amount of time you need to require for it will depend on the thing you are being treated for.

    ReplyDelete