Tuesday 3 April 2012

Neutral MAC 15 eyeshadow palette

You like ?? I started this 2 years ago after going to a MAC warehouse sale at the Markham Fairground. I currently own 2 of the 15 empty palette and I am extremely proud of filling this one and it actually looks fairly decent. The colours I have here are all pigmented and very usable for daily looks. Nice and simple :) Some of the shades like Ricepaper, Wedge and Copperplate are guru favorites just bc the are so versatile and work great on all ski tones. Copperplate is my favourite crease colour and it adds a lot of depth that just makes my eyes look very sultry ( I'm at NC37-NC40). Wedge is a good blending colour that is great for creating a nice gradient to the brow bone. I am not a huge fan of highlighting the brow bone so I rarely use Ricepaper but I got it anyways to complete the palette :)

Leave a comment for swatches :)

Tee Hee

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. T Bact 2% Ointmentis an anti-microbial medication used to treat certain skin infections like impetigo, recurring bubbles, and others. It works by executing certain microorganisms. To get the most advantage, apply it routinely and preferably simultaneously every day. This assists with improving your indications and fix the hidden contamination.

    ReplyDelete