Tuesday 8 May 2012

Power of YouTube

We all know the power of YouTube especially in the beauty industry.  I'm not going to lie, there are so many times where I have gone out to buy something just because one of my favourite gurus have featured it. Come to think of it, I am sure most of my collection and splurge are due their reviews and raves.  I am no one blaming them for anything because I am the one with the credit card and I choose to buy it at my own will.  I find that I tend to buy things that have been talked about just because I know that someone else have tried it and have had either a positive or negative result. This can weed out terrible products from my shopping list and it also adds a shitload to my want list. LOL

Example I watched a video by EmJustLikeYou raving about Lancome Teint Idole Ultra foundation and I did some research and watched some more YouTube videos and decided to splurge during the VIB sale at Sephora. Another video by RAEview convinced completely that I NEEDED this foundation. Will review soon, will probably be the next one to be featured in Feature of the Week.



Buy Here $44 from Sephora

~~~~~Tee Hee

No comments:

Post a Comment