Tuesday 8 May 2012

L'Oreal Sale Haul

Better late than never, there is what I purchased from 2012 L'Oreal sale. There wasn't much I needed and nothing really jumped out at me where I must buy. I had a bit of self restraint and I only purchased 4 nail polishes. The Essie nail polishes were $6CAD and the L'Oreal nail polish was $2.99CAD. What a steal!!







I have used the L'Oreal one and the colour is true to the bottle after 2 applications and when you set it with a top coat it lasts for 5 days. I am currently wearing it on my toes, but didn't think you guys would want to see that so I will save you guys the trouble of having to deep clean your eyeballs. I personally don't have anything against feet since I deal with much worst at work. 

If you want swatches please leave a comment.

~~~~~Tee Hee

No comments:

Post a Comment