Wednesday 30 May 2012

Cargo Safari Collection

I am a weak soul and was tempted by a giant Winners where I have been working recently. I saw this cute little post card lookalike and was instantly drawn to it. It is the Cargo Safari Collection from 2012 and it was only $14.99 CAD. There were 5 of them but a lady came by and swipe them all not before I picked up one myself and after that that I couldn't bare to part from it and walked over to the register and cradled it all the way to my car. Crazy ? Maybe just a little. Regretful? Never!

Adore =)

More pictures....






Reviews & swatches
Can you tell that Winners is my favourite store??
~~~~~Tee Hee

1 comment:

  1. malegra 100 mgThis tablet is used to treat erectile dysfunction or impotence issues face to face, which is the condition when men neglect to raise enough to have intercourse. Used of Malegra 100 mg tablet, men can rapidly get and keep a hard erection in the wake of being explicitly stimulated.

    ReplyDelete