Tuesday 8 May 2012

Ecotools Eyeshadow Set

I live in Canada and although Walmart has some Ecotools products, I have yet to see this in the drugstore. So when I saw these at Winners for $14.99CAD, I nabbed up 2 of them (yes I am greedy like that). It is a decent price for 1 set of 6 piece eyeshadow brushes including the mini brush roll with a mirror.

(brushes in the brush roll, you can see a decent size mirror)


Each brush also tell you what they are good for, but rules are meant to be broken and I use them however I see fit.



(excuse the dirtiness of my brushes, I used them today along with with Tokidoki palette)

Angled eyeshadow brush; perfect for cutting your crease or applying an overall lid colour or even a highlight colour.

Blending brush; good for blending out colours on the crease hence the name and a light wash of colour underneath the brow bone. 

These are the smallest brushes of the set. The one above is labelled shader brush but I find that even with my small Asian lids, this is a tiny shader brush compare to the regular E55 from Sigma. It gets the job done nonetheless and it does give you some serious precision with application. This is a great brush for applying highlight to the inner corner! The one below is labelled smudge brush that can be used to apply colour to the lower lash line or for detail word for the outer V. I have used it for both function and it does amazing work!

Last but not least, the big boy in the kit: the blender of all brushes. It is labelled blend but I find that it is great for applying a generous wash of colour underneath the brow bone. It is soft as ever and can be used as a shader brush if you have monstrous lids LOL.


Overall these these brushes are amazing, I have washed them twice and they did not shed at all and they are still as soft as when I first got them :) They are a great deal for its price and great for traveling cause they take up no room in the brush roll. I just simply adore this set and it has everything you would need and more to complete any eye makeup =D

I have other brushes from Ecotools and I love all of them. I also own 2 of their slanted angled eyeliner brush which I use for my eyebrows. 

Other reviews:

Thumbs up =)

~~~~~Tee Hee

No comments:

Post a Comment