Saturday 12 May 2012

Shisheido Sale

There was a Shisheido sale in Markham a week ago and since I was on my week off I decided to go check it out. I had to line up for 30 minutes outside before I even got a chance to get near the crowded counters. I was not impressed but it was expected. I did not buy too many things just because of the crowd and the fact that my lovely boyfriend was with me. I picked up the Shisheido Ulta Sun Protection Cream for $34CAD which is a steal because they usually run for $35 USD which would probably cost me $40CAD. Buy Here I already own the Ultra Sun Protection Lotion which I adore so I thought I give this a try. 

They also had all the skincare line from Sheishido at discounted prices and to my surprise they also had NARS products which I was super excited about. They have a variety of single, duo and trio eyeshadows but the only one that appeal to me was Exotic Dance. They had a bunch of other ones but when I was getting ready that morning I told myself that I really shouldn't be getting any more eyeshadows because I have a whole drawer full. So I settled with one which I thought was reasonable considering they go for $34USD on the Sephora website. Buy Here I believe these colours have been discontinued though because I cannot find it on the Sephora website. 



I like the gold in the duo and find that the lighter shade could be use as a highlight as well. =)

~~~~~Tee Hee

1 comment:

  1. Tenofovir emtrictabine efavirenz is a blend of antiretroviral drugs. It is demonstrated for the treatment of HIV contamination. It is utilized to treat or treat AIDS. V lifts invulnerability to battle. The viraday hinders the advancement of HIV in the body and lessens the danger of HIV-related confusions to improve an individual's life expectancy.

    ReplyDelete