Saturday 12 May 2012

Smashbox Haul

This is what I picked up while I was at Lisa's Cosmetic Sale about 2 weeks ago. I got all the 2 face products for $10CAD and the brow tech for $8.50, which was amazing!!



I got the Soft Light in Tint as a highlight and it provides a nice sheen. Thumbs up=)




I did not like the skin tint at all because as you can see it is not very pigmented although it looks super bright in the tube. I got this originally thinking that it would be amazing colour for the summer without looking cakey in the summer but the colour payment is poo. The swatch above was after 10 swatches back and forth and you can get the colour to show up but you really have to work at it. I have yet to use it on my lips so I cannot comment on how it shows up on the lips. 

I have yet to use the brow tech yet but the colour matches my brow fairly well from swatches. 

~~~~~Tee Hee

No comments:

Post a Comment