Thursday 31 May 2012

Jurlique Purely Age Defying Night Lotion

I am more than half done =) which means I have permission to explore other brands and products. 
Buy Here $66CAD off the website but you can also get it off the Sephora website. 


Fast forward ---->
Pros
- very moisturizing
- no breakouts
- fast absorption
- no greasiness
- nice hygienic packaging
- travel friendly
- lots of coupons and freebies when purchasing
- reasonable shipping & handling

Cons
- pricey as hell
- herbally smell that might not suit everybody
- only online for Canadian customers
- 40ml compare to standard 50ml that comes with most moisturizer

Repurchase?
- maybe when I run out of things to try, but it has done wonders for my skin during the winter and kept it very hydrated along with my Naruko serums. 

I can comment on its effectiveness in terms of its age defying skills as I am only 25. I am looking into trying some Shea Terra products next because I am interested in the argan oil from Josie Maran and refuse to pay so much for it. I have read some read reviews that they are very comparable. 


~~~~~Tee Hee

No comments:

Post a Comment