Friday 18 May 2012

Bare Escentuals The Truth Palette

As a belated birthday present, a friend got me a gift card and I decided to walk into Sephora and buy something that I did not need at all. So I decided on the bare Minerals eyeshadow quad which I have heard some good reviews. I decided on The Truth, someone neutral that I will actually wear; I don't remember the last time I wore actually colours. Although I was not allow to buy anymore eyeshadow, I thought I make an exception since technically I am not paying for it ;)


'
$36 CAD at Sephora.

It has similar packaging as NARS and it attracts hella a lot of dust as you can see =(
So cute HELLO to you too ;)


swatch done while waiting at a red light =)
~~~~~Tee Hee

1 comment:

  1. avana 100 mgis used to treat erectile dysfunction. Avanafil is in a class of prescriptions called phosphodiesterase inhibitors. It works by expanding the bloodstream to the penis during sexual stimulation. This expanded bloodstream can cause an erection. The scientists reasoned that avanafil is very much tolerated and compelling for the treatment of gentle to extreme erectile dysfunction.

    ReplyDelete