Wednesday 15 May 2013

Walmart Haul

I went to Walmart today with the intention of getting hair dye and of course I walked out with more than I intended. 


 


Fast Forward for more >>






Garnier Olia Oil Powered Colour in 6.1 Light Ash Brown $10.96CAD. I wanted to try this one because it has no ammonia and it is formulated with 60% oil blend with flower oil. I wanted to dye my hair but was hoping this wouldn't be as damaging. I also picked up Clean & Clear soothing eye makeup remover $5.47CAD; I used this before and it was on sale. It is decent for the price and since my cleansing oil does a pretty good job at removing most of my makeup.


I also picked up the L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Pepsy Coral which I got to wear on top of MAC Paint Pot in Perky. They both have a nice sheen to it and it is a pinky coral colour which is great for the spring. 


The L'Oreal Pepsy Coral has more of a pink undertone while perky is more peachy, so hopefully it'll be a good combination.













~~~~~Tee hee

1 comment:

  1. Poxet 30 mg Tablet should just be taken 1 to 3 hours before physical activity is envisioned. Try not to take this medication more than once 24 hours or consistently. Try not to drive or do anything requiring fixation until you know how Dapoxetine 30 mg influences you.

    ReplyDelete