Friday 10 May 2013

Maybelline Spring 2013 Color Tattoo

Maybelline came out with new limited edition colors in their Color Tattoo range and I was super excited to give them a try.


(Review from Musing of a Muse) These are all the colours in the range. I picked only only 2 of the colors that appear to me and thought I would I would actually use. 



Fast Forward for more -->


Purple is my favourite colour therefore there was no way I was going to pass up on Lavish Lavender, the colour is very metallic and has a nice sheen & there is no duo chrome finish to this colour. This is the colour I like best in the 2 I picked up. Shady Shore has a undertone of green which you can't really see from the swatches but it doesn't work in my opinion for y NC35 skin. These are cream shadows that can be used under regular eyeshadow or can be used by itself for a swatch of colour. I have wore the Lavish Lavender by itself and it is gorgeous on the lids but I find the colour is a little harder to work with and have to go back over it to ensure that there is an even coat on my eyelids. These limited edition aren't as smooth and creamy in my opinion but I do love the colours because they are different & some have a duo chrome finish. They still last all day on my eyelids without a primer (I don't have extremely oily lids) and they are great multi purpose & quick to go products.




I am no a big fan of this limited edition and prefer my regular permanent colours that I do have better. My favourite ones are Inked Pink & Bad to the Bronze. I would not recommend these unless you are a collector and just want these colours because I don't their quality is nearly as good as the permanent collections in terms of colour payoff & selections.  

~~~~~Tee Hee

1 comment:

  1. Mebex Tablet helps deal with an assortment of worm contaminations like pinworm, hookworm, tapeworm, and roundworm. It additionally keeps the contamination from spreading by eliminating latent types of worms through stools. Deworming corrects paleness and improves sustenance.

    ReplyDelete