Thursday 2 May 2013

Hot Yoga Mess & Jordana Fabuliner Review


I recently picked up Jordana's FabuLiner at Walgreen &2.99 USD and I put it to the test by wearing it to hot yoga.

Claims:
• Felt-Tip Precision 
• No Skipping or Dragging 
• Convenient & Easy to Use 
• Dramatic Eye Definition
• Made In Italy
NET WT .0.054 OZ/ 1.54g

Fast forward--->



I got the liner in black & brown since it was $2.99 per pop which is an amazing price even to just try out & toss in your purse as an emergency liner! It comes in a felt tip pen format which I adore because it is just so simple where it alway dispense the right amount of product. Could you guess whether this picture was taken before / after hot yoga???? Also they are made in Italy ! Fancy huh?


(L-R black, brown) - brown is a dark brown that is similar to black but as you can see with one swatch that it is super pigmented!

The pictures was taken after the longs 90 minutes I have ever experience in a hot inferno. I am wearing the brown shade which looks like a dark brown. This is the first brown liquid eyeliner I've ever owned and I am in love with the colour. It is not so harsh as black but stills give definition to the eyes. As you can see the wing is still present and there is no fading/ flaking of the eyeliner and there are no smudges under the eyes. The only fading I notice is on the inner corner which I think it's reasonable but even then my eyes still looks good in my opinion. 

You can also buy them online from Cherry Culture and they alway have promotions where it is 20% of the entire site which would make it $2.39/ liner, who can beat that?? I would definitely recommend this eyeliner because it is a great value and it does what it advertises. It has great pigmentation, easy to use, and it stays put. It is great for beginners because the application is a dream.

Other reviews:


~~~~~Tee Hee












No comments:

Post a Comment