Thursday 2 May 2013

Essence Stays no matter what 24hr liquid eyeliner

I got this liner after seeing the display at shopper and thought I had nothing to lose since it was $3.49CAD +tax. Sorry my looks a little beat up, I took it on a trip with me and most of the writing has rubbed off.

Essence claims:
extremely resistant! this eyeliner pen’s formula lasts up to 24 hours – even after jumping into the pool! with a felt-tip applicator, the deep-black texture creates an accurate line that lasts… and lasts and lasts, no matter what!

Fast Forward -->


As you can see, it has a felt tip applicator which is longer than the Jordana Fabuliner but it is still a breeze to apply. Like I've said numerous times, felt tip pen liquid eyeliners are probably one of the easiest ways to apply eyeliner even when compared to pencil eyeliner (which I hate because there is no staying power and its close to impossible to do a precise wing).


It only comes in one colour which is black and with one swatch, you can tell how pigmented it is! I had no issues wearing it throughout the day with no smudging on the bottom lashes, no flaking and it stay put all day.But the problem is that it stains your skin & eyelid. 

This is after water & soap & scrubbing and there is still a stain on my hand. I don't have an issue with the staining since I wear eyeliner everyday but for those that don't, it might look a little silly with a faint line on your eyelid. But for the price, it can't be beat and the staying power is ridiculous. If you want something to stay put all day even for the beach, I would definitely give this a try.


~~~~~~Tee Hee














No comments:

Post a Comment