Wednesday 1 May 2013

Real Techniques Brushes by Samantha Chapman Review

These brushes were very hard to get my hands on as a Canadian, but recently Wal-mart has started to stock them and I am super excited because they are the best brushes for their price. There are 3 sets and a couple of individual brushes as well.

All the brushes in this line is super soft, no shedding, no bleeding and beautifully made. 
Fast forward for review -->
The first brush is the powder brush $9.99USD (Ulta) and as you can see, it is a big synthetic powder brush with a decent size brush head that is great for applying any powder products. I have been use this for my powder foundation and loose powder to set my liquid foundation.

 (powder brush)


Look how big it is!! (that's what she said=)

Blush brush $10.99USD (@ Farleyco - ships to Canada), I got this mainly for bronzer rather than blush because I think its too big for my little face. It is equally soft as all the other brushes and does an amazing job in applying bronzers. (I have alway loved NYC Sunny bronzer)
 (blush brush)






 (Essential Kit: multi task brush, foundation, dome shadow)
I don't use flat foundation brush, therefore I have nothing to say about the middle brush.
 (Multitasker Brush) I use this for powder & cream blush.
 (Domed Shadow Brush) I used this for cream shadow & concealer. It does a great job with under eye concealer where it gets the inner corner perfectly. 
 (Core Kit)**** My favourite set out of the 3. 
Buffing, contour, pointed foundation, detail brush.

(Contour & Buffing Brush) - My 2 most used brush in the kit; I use the buffing brush for foundation and cream blush, it applies both seamlessly with no harsh lines or blotches. I use the contour blush for contouring my cheeks and nose; I usually use a bigger fluffier brush for applying contour/ bronzer for my forehead & along the jawline.


These are by far the best brushes I have used even compare to the Sigma brushes because they are cheaper and more accessible now that they are available in Wal-mart or Farleyco. They have a wide range of brushes for eyes and face where you can apply all sorts of makeup and most of their brushes are multitaskers as well. They average about $5/brush even face brushes and that can't be beat. Other drugstores brushes that I adore are Ecotools.

Other reviews


~~~~~Tee Hee

No comments:

Post a Comment