Wednesday 1 May 2013

Physicians Formula Bronze BOOster

This is currently on sale at Wal-mart for $12.40CAD along with most of the Physician's Formula products.  It comes in 2 shade: Light to Medium & Medium to Dark. The packaging is very high quality with a brush underneath which I don't use. As you can see from the picture the cash is a bronze colour brown case that makes it look fancy which I appreciate. PF is the pricer drugstore brand and I have not found a product that super impress me beside their liquid eyeliner. 



Fast Forward for swatches -->

I have read a lot of great reviews on this bronzer and since it was on sale, I thought I give it a try. It has a slight shimmer that is barely noticeable on the face. Not orange/red, has a nice light sandy brown. I got the Medium to Dark shade (for reference, I am NC37-NC40) and it is a perfect contour shade and it gives me a nice glow when applied to the forehead and cheeks.




It has a soft texture and I noticed powder flew everywhere if I tapped the powder too aggressively with my brush. So the key here is to tap lightly into the powder and you will get the perfect amount on your brush (I used the Real Technique blush brush) because this bronzer is very pigmented and can show up dirty/red if applied too heavily. This is a $21CAD bronzer if not discounted, which is really pricey for drugstore but if you can catch it on sale, it might be worth your while. And if you're in the market for a complete matte formula, I would recommend NYC Sunny bronzer or Too Face Chocolate Bronzers.

Leave a comment on any PF products I should try:)

Other Reviews:

~~~~~Tee hee

No comments:

Post a Comment