Friday 29 June 2012

Revlon Just Biten Lipstick

These are not yet released in Canada, but I went to Buffalo recently with the girls and picked one up. I got his in Honey which is a shade that is very versatile in my opinion where it can look gorgeous on a lot of different skintones. I am about a NC37 in MAC and have darker lips and this just looks like my lips but better. $6.99USD at Target.  



Forward for more >>

I have bee wearing this everyday because it is nice and simple and a no brainer, this will go with any eye colour I am wearing and it is natural enough that I can wear to work. Once it comes out in Canada, I will be picking up more hopefully:) This is very comparable to the Clinique Chubby Stick which I do not have and can't say anything in regards how closely they preform. I do enjoy this and it does stain you lips a bit but because my lip colour is so dark it is not very noticeable. It has a twist up mechanism which is convenient as there is no need for sharpening. Side note: it can also be twist back down if you were a little twist friendly just to see how much product you have. You have about have the tube in product, which isn't much, but I have been using it for a week or so and have not made a dent in it at all. 

Pros:
  • cheap comparable to Clinique
  • no sharpening - goes up  & down
  • sheer for natural finish
  • good colour for everyday
  • no funny scent
  • glossy finish
  • not sticky
  • easy application
Cons:
  • not in Canada as of Jun 29
  • does not stain dark lips
  • too sheer if you are expecting it to compare to lipstick (did hear that darker colours are much more pigmented)
  • small amount of product in my opinion
Will buy other colours to try once it hits Canada.
~~~~~Tee Hee




No comments:

Post a Comment