Sunday 10 June 2012

Moroccan Oil

I got this is my February Luxebox I don't remember exactly when I got it but I was super excited because I have been meaning to try it for a long time.  I have super long hair with a lot of split ends and heard a lot of raves and wanted to try this. I alway held back because of the price and the fact that I just simply have too much I wanted to finish up.  I recently just bought a pre-construction with my boyfriend and have decided that I did not want to move a bunch of half used bottles into the new house.   I have been forcing myself to finish all half used products first before I buy more stuff.  I want to start off fresh and not clutter my house before I even get it.  Our place is not going to be done till April 2013 which will give me plenty of time to finish some of the things I have. *Fingers cross*  My boyfriend is really good with my beauty obsession and it isn't something I've been forced to do, but it is something i decided on my own. 

I have been using this for a week or so every night after I towel dried my hair. I apply a dime size amount into my hair after I warm it up in my palm. it doesn't leave my hair grease-yee at all but I will often time tie my hair up into a bun to prevent the extra product from touching my back to prevent back acne.  It is an oil consistency and as a precaution I do so because I wear a tank top when I sleep but if you do not have sensitive skin, I think most people will be fine leaving their hair down. 

I have not seen too much improvement in my hair and I was slightly disappointed even though it has only been a week. I am going to finish using it and will update in regards to its performance, but so far I am not sold on the Moroccan Oil being a miracle potion for your hair. There is a small scent to it which I don't mind but I also don't really like, I'm indifferent to it. Its not something that would prevent me from using it but not something I enjoy using for the scent although thats not what it's for.  I am slightly picky about that. 




Shrug shoulders... meh 
~~~~~Tee Hee

No comments:

Post a Comment