Tuesday 19 June 2012

L'Oreal Infalliable Eyeshadow

This was recently on sale at Shopper's Drug Mart for $5.99CAD so I picked up the Flashback Silver.




Forward >>

I enjoy the texture and look of these packed eyeshadows and was very amused by their texture and the fact that I did not have something like this in my collection so thought I give into the hype after reading and hearing many stellar reviews. And it did not disappoint because their packed eyeshadows have amazing staying power with great colour payoff and the shimmer is just WOW. 



I find the the Flashback Silver has a slight tint of purple and that is the reason why I purchased it because it is my favourite colour and I can wear it without being too bright (there is nothing wrong with bright colours but its just not me).

Pros:
  • great pigmentation
  • decent staying power
  • no scent 
  • drugstore pricing & very accessible
  • interesting texture
  • last you a long time 
  • comparable to Armani Eyes to Kill
  • can use with finger for all over lid colour
  • easy application
  • easy to blend
Cons:
  • all shimmer shades
  • limited colour range
  • not a big fan of using it with a brush
Will repurchase more when they come out with other colours that interest me.

~~~~~Tee Hee

No comments:

Post a Comment