Tuesday 12 June 2012

Maybelline Line Stiletto Ultimate Precision Liquid Eyeliner

This is one of my favourite liquid eyeliners compare to to the Milani Infinite Liquid Eyeliner Click for review. This is a very simple no fuse liquid eyeliner that gives me precision and a very dark line. I like my 2 eyeliners for 2 different things; on a regular basis, I will use the Stiletto one because it's quicker and I can do the wing liner easily but the only 'problem' is that it is not waterproof. I prefer to use my Milani waterproof one when I have work especially on night shifts when I get a small chance to nap I want to wake up looking good and professional.  The staying power of the Line Stiletto is amazing as well but I find that it tends to fade in the inner corner due to extra moisture there but the line alway stays solid with no flaking or fading. I love the blackness as well =)

Fast Forward >>


Felt tip applicator which are great for beginners, very comparable to L'Oreal Linear Intense (used to be my favourite till I found this and I think they might've changed the formula and it now flakes and it is not as opaque)
Look at the blackness!! It does have a small sheen to it which are very common with most liquid liners.

Pro
- drugstore cheap (I believe it's $6.99)
- good staying power (will be there after a 12 hr shift except the inner corner but not noticeable, I'm just a little anal about it)
- no scent
- felt tip for easy precision
- no flaking
- does not dry out in the tube
- will not get on your lashes like the Milani one
- not stubborn to remove with regular makeup remover

Cons
- not completely waterproof but will last throughout the day regardless (not really a con depending how anal you are about it)

Will repurchase always =)

~~~~~Tee Hee

No comments:

Post a Comment