Tuesday 19 June 2012

Pangea Organics Moroccan Argan with Willow & Rosemary Facial Cream

I have been using this for about 2 months now since I got the Discover kit from the Pangea Organics website for oily to blemish skin. Buy Here $43CAD. I am almost done with the product and felt like it is time to review it because I have given it enough time to wow me. 


30 mL sample last a long time & gives it a fair chance for your skin to get a good feel about the product


Forward >>
INGREDIENTS: PURIFIED WATER (AQUA), ALCOHOL (SDA 38B ORGANIC LAVENDER), CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, SODIUM HYALURONATE (VEGAN), GLYCERYL STEARATE, LECITHIN (NON GMO SOY), SACCHARIDE ISOMERATE, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (ORGANIC JOJOBA) SEED OIL, ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL & SERENOA SERRULATA (SAW PALMETTO) FRUIT EXTRACT & SESAMUM INDICUM (SESAME) SEED EXTRACT, SUCROSE STEARATE, ORYZA SATIVA (ORGANIC RICE) BRAN EXTRACT, GLYCERIN (VEGETABLE), EPILOBIUM ANGUSTIFOLIUM (CANADIAN WILLOWHERB) FLOWER/LEAF/STEM EXTRACT, NIACINAMIDE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE (VITAMIN E), ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C), FOENICULUM VULGARE (ORGANIC FENNEL) SEED EXTRACT, TILIA CORDATA (ORGANIC LINDEN FLOWER) EXTRACT, ALTHAEA OFFICINALIS (ORGANIC MARSHMALLOW) EXTRACT, PLANTAGO MAJOR (ORGANIC PLANTAIN) EXTRACT, VIOLA ODORATA (WILDCRAFTED BLUE VIOLET) LEAF EXTRACT, CITRUS MEDICA LIMONUM (ORGANIC LEMON) OIL, MENTHA PIPERITA (ORGANIC PEPPERMINT) OIL, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS VERBENONE (ORGANIC ROSEMARY VERBENON) OIL, ROSA DAMASCENA (ROSE OTTO) OIL, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) OIL*, XANTHAN GUM, CITRIC ACID
*ESSENTIAL OIL
THIS PRODUCT IS VEGAN AND GLUTEN-FREE.
The moisturizer is fairly priced at $38 for 60ml and it was a better deal to get the discovery kit where I got a chance to try all the products. So far I have used the eye cream which I have reviewed here on the blog. I do like it and it worked perfectly under my foundation but the only thing I did not like is the fact that it does not have SPF since I use it only during the day because I find it to lack moisture for the night time. The would work great for those that are more normal to combination oily where it primes the face nicely for foundation and will not clog pores and cause your foundation to melt off. 
Pros:
  • very moisturizing
  • fast absorptions
  • organic
  • did not make my combination skin oily in the Tee zone
  • did not break me out
  • fast S&H from the website & frequently will have promotions and discount codes
  • good for normal to combination oily
  • great under foundation
  • very decently priced with good sturdy packaging

Cons:
  • very herbally scent =(
  • only purchased via the website 
  • will probably not be moisturizing enough for those with dry skin/ winter season
  • no SPF
Would repurchase when I have tried all the new skincare products I have purchased recently. 

~~~~~Tee Hee

No comments:

Post a Comment