Tuesday 12 June 2012

Beauty Carousel Haul

Beauty Carousel is one of my favourite sites for Japanese goods and things that you can't get here in Canada. I usually purchase my Naruko (Tawainese brand) skincare line from the site and they have super fast shipping that it amazes me everything. Delivery time is about 2 business days max!! They do offer free international shipping with SGD$89 of purchase. I recently heard about Steam Cream which is not new to the beauty community and I am actually quite behind in this bandwagon, but thought I give it a try after reading amazing reviews. I also splurge and decided to pick up the biggest hype in the Asian community where 1 is sold in every 12 second. Cure Natural Aqua Gel $42SGD which I have sampled with previous purchase from Beauty Carousel; it is a very interesting product that works like a skin peel where you rub the product onto dry skin and you'll start to feel lumps of your skin as it exfoliants. Will do a in depth review once I use up my current stash of skincare. I bought 2 different designs of Steam Cream which one I gave to my mom, the cream smells floral-ish and the cream does appear to be quite thick but absorbs quickly into my hands. 


Forward >>




So pretty=)

$25.90 SGD Buy Here

Reviews:

~~~~~Tee Hee

No comments:

Post a Comment