Tuesday 8 April 2014

theBalm Haul

I have this love hate relationship Hautelook. They have amazing beauty products on sale for a fraction of the cost but shipping sucks! It took exactly a month and that is just way too long since I wanted these products so badly and shipping to Canada is pricey because there is an additional international surcharge fee. So misc cost comes up to $23. 

Anyways I picked up 5 cheek products form theBalm that I am super happy about despite the long wait. 



Forward for swatches -->


The package for these products are unique and to die for. I got the Instain Blushes in Swiss Dot, Houndstooth, Pinstripe and Toile $11USD & the Cindy-Lou Manizer Highlighter $12USD. The Instain blushes are originally $22 USD & the Cindy-Lou Manizer Highlighter are $24 from theBalm website.





Highlighter is in a super sturdy plastic case with a clip closure with a big mirror. Light peachy highlight colour which is great for any skin tone. I can see myself using this as a lid colour as well. They have another popular highlighter which I did not pick up - the Mary-Lou Manizer Highlighter.



(peach colour)


(tea rose pink colour)


(dark plum colour)


(bright pink)


The blushes come in 6 shades in total and these are the other 2 shades that I did not pick up. 



I have not tried all the blushes yet but I do love all the colour and pigmentation so far from the swatches. I'm going to guess that I'll like toile the most for the spring time. 

They have a bunch of other products that I would love to try but I didn't want to blow my whole paycheque. 



Maybe next time =D

Let me know if there are other products I should try and if there are dupes or good ways to wear the products I already have.


~~~~~Tee Hee

No comments:

Post a Comment